Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two posts in one day... WOW!

This just does not happen anymore, but I am sitting here in the computer lab (Oleg has my computer... whatever he wanted to do he could not do on the computers in the lab for some reason) anyway, in the words of Mrs. Royalty "I digress"! I love her so much! But I am now just waiting for dating hours that way I can actually talk to Oleg and see what he is doing to my computer. lol, he is like a genius though, so i am sure it is nothing bad.. I hope. "I digress" once again. I miss so many people from back home. Looking at the Royalty blog though just reminded me of how much I miss them. This is going to seem really sad (on my part) but I even have a picture (as the screen saver on my computer) of Adelyn "Baby Chunk" and Brynna. They are not Royalty's, but i miss them soo much too. And just about every picture that I have of the Royalty's.. quite a few, has already had its fair share of being my screen saver. lol. But I really do miss them, and am hoping that they are still able to come up Monday of College Days.. which is a little over a week away! CRAZINESS!!! But the shirts this year are AWESOME!!!!!!!! lime green.. yes lime green! with blue print... very nice, and bright and bubbly.

But, back to the point of this post, not that there is one, but we will say there is. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Sunday's just have a way of chasing all my worries and cares away. Nothing can hinder me on Sunday, and no one. It is the one day of the week that I get to sit and talk with the bus kids and see what is going on with them, the one day that I get to with so many of the church family, the one day were people put pettiness and selfishness aside and just sit and listen to the preaching of the Word of God. I know that not everyone forgets all pettiness and selfishness, but in my world, they do. So we will just go with that. Sunday is the perfect day though. The Lord's day. And it would do us all well to remember that.

I guess that is all for now. 15 minutes and then I can join the "dating" scene.. no I am not dating, and yes I am perfectly content with that... but it is still fun getting together with everyone and talking and playing games. We do have three dating couples this semester though.. if you count Felicia and Mike.. I don't think they even know if they are dating.. but they are! But that is two more than we had last semester...

Anywho, that really is all for now. Miss you all (unless you are at Faith right now and are reading this.. I see you all the time, so I don't miss you.. lol. just kidding. ) But I do miss everyone from back home!!!!!!! I will see you at Thanksgiving!!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment