Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bittersweet 23rd Birthday

I am now the ripe old age of 23! I had a very good birthday but am sad that I have to say goodbye to friends and family while I prepare to head back to college. I have two more years then I graduate with my Bachelors! =]

I miss Cranberry Wal Mart a lot... Boardman Wal Mart is just not the same. I have met a lot of great poeple here and have even come out with several new friendships. Since I am back to school that means I am back to blogging (and hopefully this semseter will go better than last dealing with how time I have to blog). My transfer has not completely gone through yet, and it needs to reach its almost last step tomorrow, or else I may be stuck in Ohio a little longer. YIKES! Don't want that.

I am excited about this school year but alittle nervous too, and am ready to be done with school. I will be sharing a room with Danielle and as far as I know there are no new girls this semester, which is a downer.

I must be off now, I have a lot of packing to do. Procrasination does not get you far.. trust me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment