Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Great Night at Work.

Work went great tonight. Well, to back up for a moment today was the first day back to classes. I have two Tuesday classes, which does not seem like much, but let me describe my day to you. One I help in Mrs. Knight's class every day this week from 12:30 to 3 when the kids are dismissed. But, I woke up at 7 this morning, go ready for the day, went to do my dorm duties, kitchen was TRASHED and took me almost a full hour to clean, then had orientation (in place of my first class) then chapel (Pause: Bro. Kerlin preached in chapel today. Everything he spoke on was just what I needed... waiting for the right one; being trustworthy; guarding your heart; not trusting you heart at the same time; etc... it was, well a great first chapel service of the semester) then I had Gospel of John I which Pastor Jon teaches. Then I had Teaching Reading (which is normally my frst class but was postponed because of orientation) so I was late for helper schedule. I dismissed the kids from school at 2:35, ran to my room got dressed for work, left for work because Mrs. B was already waiting for me ad had literally no time to think during all of this. I loved it. (Oh, and how I said I give the guys until Friday before their drama starts up... negative... already started.. last night. Come on guys, at least act like adults!)

Work was amazing. Fabrics and crafts was th busies it has been in the past two months. An old lady did yell at me, but no biggy there. I was literally cutting fabric for my first two hours straight. But then I went to people greet for an hour. Everyone was super super super nice today. I talked to so many people that I normally don't carry conversations with and even met a couple new people. It was great! If tomorrow goes half as good, I will be overwhelmed with excitement. =] =]

I am now going to help Schwartzie with homework, and give Lori my notes from class. Until next time!!!! Miss you all!

1 comment: