Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wal Mart update

This week has been very confusing. Everyone arguing and bad attitudes flying, so I will just update on my Wal Mart job. I got my 90 day review... it was all good. Praise the Lord. The manager said that everyone loves me and that customer service has even gone up.. I assured her that, that was not me, but she insisted that it was... they probably ahve to say that. lol. But, she said they are going to give me more responsibilities and that if I continue the way I am that in nine months when I get my next review it is going to be great, and my raise will be as well. YAY! She also asked if there is any other department that I wanna work in. I told her photo lab would be nice and she said that she would talk to the department manager and see if they needed anyone else. YAY! I was so excited. So praise the Lord, at least one thing is going right.

I am very tired though, and am putting off going to my mom do to an unhappy and too emotional roommate but I guess if I go straight to bed then I do not have to talk to her. I miss everyone very much, and cannot wait to see everyone again!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I want to work at WalMart with you Clara. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kk. I will get a job... no worries, I mean I have so much pull there... and that is obviously a joke. lol.

    ReplyDelete