Thursday, October 28, 2010

College Life Update

So the hole texting my updates didn't work so well. So we will have to resort to going to the library or Pretzel Place more often. Anyway, school is going well. We just finished college days which was so much fun. We heard great preaching, played lots of fun games, and enjoyed some good ol' fellowship.

I finaly got to meet Natalie Patterson whch was great. She is such a sweet girl and it was so nice finaly meeting her.

i did break my finger though, it was one of the guys faults, but I will live, I think. It is doing better and everyone says it looks normal so that is good.

Classes are going well and I Believe I am passing them all so far. I may even be beating Jonothan in miost of them.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break. As of now I will be able to come home for five days, and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss eeryone so much and cannot wait to see everyone.

I am sure there is much more to say but that is all taht comes to mind as of now. Hope to update soon, and maybe even put some new pics up. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment