Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No Blog at School

Okay so I have no access to my blog at school, but luckily we are allowd to go off campus and do WiFi at local businesses. Anywho. lots has happened so far this year, more than I can begin to remember.

THe newest thing to come is college days, which starts Monday. I am very excited for it this year and Bro. Kerlin will be preaching for it this year. I can't wait to see familiar faces as well meet some new girls as well.

We just have a birthday party for Kristen (my sister). I love her so much and am so excited to see her grow in the Lord. She has been a tremendous blessing to me, in fact her entire family has been.

Classes are going well, I am taking 21 credits and am passing all of them so far. =]

I must get going back to school, but will hopefully be able to update more at a later time!!! Stay faithful to God, He will not lead you wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment