Saturday, September 12, 2009

Going Great! =]

I must start by saying, Amelia, if you are reading this then I am going to email you very quickly (actually later tonight when I have more time) but I love you and miss you bunches!! I promise I am not ignoring you!

Anywho, my week has been great. Things are going better, still not quite the same as last semester but good. I have made lots of embarrassing stories in the past week (most that I do not wish to share with all, but if you are of the female gender and wanna hear a REAL embarrassing one then ask me about it later.. YOU WILL DIE!! lol, maybe. But today Dani Heather Schwartz and I went to the mall (Miss Sarah dropped us off) adn we walked back.. I was bored out of my mind going through the mall, however, the walk back through the field was SOOOO much fun! We had a blast.

I cannot wait to ride the bus tomorrow though, and am very excited to be going home the weekend of the 25th to see my bus kids there as well. Yup, I will be home Friday-Sunday afternoon.. so Mrs. Royalty, I can babysit Friday night!!! =]

I also received a call today from Brittany Nielsen so I enjoyed talking and catching up with her. I miss her and Shawn a lot!! But am so excited for them! Senior year.. that is AWESOME!! =] lol!

That is about all for now, I do not remember half of what has gone on this past week. But, I am helping Danielle with something so I need to go. Plus I need to put together a game for bus tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment