Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Gonn Be A Good Day!

We have had tent meetings this week, and last night was the last night. Bro. Stewart preaches here every year about this time for the meetings, this year was his tenth year doing so. We heard lots of great preaching, and since we had services every night the dating couples got more dating time, and the rest of us girls go to hang out with the guys.

Which leads me to last night... I was beaten up with pillows by Jono and Tyler. Amusing, yes; painful, deffinately. MY head is still throbbing. But, so I got my water bottle (spray one) and started spraying them. Jono, being much smarter than I was able to get it off of me... TWICE and needless to say, I was so soaked you would have thought I took a shower with my clothes on. lol. But it was fun!

Classes have been going good. I still enjoy them all, but I think Pastor Setser's "General Epistles" is my favorite so far. Hard to believe that such a nice guy with an absolutely awesome wife has a son who likes to beat up girls.. lol j/k.

Tonight we have an activity at the Annson's. I am looking forward to it for the fun that we will have, but even more so for what is going to happen to a certain off-campus girl if she drives in. lol. It will be fun, I will explain that at a later time!! =] I love my roomates this year. There is not a one that is not just absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Heather is the master mind around this "plan" that we have tonight and Dani and I are only assisting. It is all in good fun though! No harm done.. or will be done.

Anywho, Mrs. Knight just checked our room duties so I am going to go see if I got any demerits (I did mine and Jenn's today, I know that I most likely did not get any, but I have to check on Jenn's job.)

I AM COMING HOME ON THE 25TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment