Friday, September 25, 2009

Home Again!

So I am back home until Sunday afternoon!!! YAY!

My mom and sister came to pick me up yesterday after helper's schedule... well first, lets start at the beginning of my VERY BUSY morning!

I was thinking that my mom and my brother were going to pick me up at like 4 or 5, however my sister decided to skip her last class at YSU to come with my mom to pick me up. I had to cram a lot into my morning. I needed to do my dorm duty, clean up all my stuff, clean the prophet's chamber for when the Ive's come (on Saturday) pack, and all before 12:45 when I had helper schedule. I told my mom and sister that the soonest I could get out of helper schedule was 2:30, so they made plans to be at my school at 2:30... CRAZINESS!!!!

So, I started with cleaning my room then doing my dorm duty, then I went downstairs at about 9:50 to eat something real quick (which didn't happen because the kitchen was left dirty and Dani was in helper's schedule adn it was her dorm duty so I knew she would not be able to go re-clean it, so I did the dishes so she didn't get demerits..... which was after Jenn had cleaned off the stove, someone left it very messy after Danielle had already cleaned it) Anywho, so I then went to the prophet's chamber. While cleaning in there Mrs. Williams told me that Mrs. Ives likes it very very clean, so what I thought was only going to take about an hour, took almost two because I wanted to make sure it was nice. In the middle of cleaning Danielle comes and gets me to tell me that Mrs. Knight would like me to come and see what she is doing for the kindergarten's art, because that is what I was going to be doin for first grade. So, knowing that I needed to see what I was doing, I went to her class, watched/helped the art project and then went back to finish cleaning. I finished just in time to eat lunch, spend 10 minutes packing and then get to helper's schedule. TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I was!

So I had helper's schedule, I dismissed them at 2:30 went upstairs to get my suitcase when my sister sent me a text saying they were here. So I went downstairs (with my buddy "Schwartz" and then I left for home (actualy Arby's.... but then home).

I was extremely tired, but went outside and played with the neighbor girls until about 7:30ish then my mom and I went to Wal Mart.. Fun!


Now, for the rest of my weekend..... tonight (probably between 5 or 6, that is the norm) I will be babysitting for Pastor Joel and Mrs. Royalty. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! THen tomorrow is my cousin Samantha's wedding, then Sunday is bus/church, then when I get home from bus I will be leaving to go back to Faith!!!! I am tired just thinking about it. And I am in nursery Sunday night at Faith. lol. =] But with Susan, I love Susan. I am going to be so sad next semester when she is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[ DON'T LEAVE ME SUSAN, I NEED YOU!

Anywho, my hair is up in a towel, I am going to go get myself as pretty as I get and then get something for the Royalty kids then see when I am watching them! =] I can't wait to see them and my buskids!!!!!!!!! =]

And with this I depart... it is good to be home, but I miss school too. lol.

Oh, and... the Kerlin's have been gone for a week now (went on vaca) Oleg also went home last weekend, and let me tell you, the weekend drug on like nothing else. School is not the same without the jokesters (Brad and Drew)or without Seb, and when over half the guys are gone in one weekend, there is not much entertainment.. that's why we got silly string though. HeHe HaHa!!!! Next weekend should be exciting though, since I don't believe anyone is going home who is not suppose to be! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment