Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday again!

The bus did run this morning.. praise the Lord! We were all late however. Last semester we did not leave until 8:45, and so whe Heather and I walked out to the bus at 8:30 we were greeted By Mr. Kephart who said we need to be at the bus at 8:25. It would not have been too horrible, cept I told Zachary that we did not leave until 8:45, so I made him late as well. OOPS!

I was thrilled to see the bus kids though. We had 30 on the bus, and Mr. Kephart is thinking about running the bus home every Sunday, instead of putting them all on the van on the way home, which makes more room!!! YAY! Today Mr. kephart asked me to ride the bus back, so I was really excited (I normally ride the van anyway, but being asked to ride the bus, was just great) but none of the guys wanted to ride. And, I obviously cannot ride with just Mr. Kephart and I, but Mike gave in and decided to ride as well. So, I was very thankful,and kristen ended up riding as well.

I miss my kids back home SOOOO much, and I also miss the willingness. Here there are quite a bit of workers, however, not all are as attached to the bus ministry as I am. At home everyone wants to help, adn volunteers to, but here sometimes they just have to so their hole heart is not always in it. Danielle and I are the only two bus kids here though (I believe) so I guess we would feel more for the bus ministry than what some others might. I do not want to miss a Sunday bus though!!!

I was happy to see Bethy and Mr. Pitser back from Honduras. They had a good time, and the team that went saw I believe it was 63 people saved. Amen!

I am going to take a nap though now, maybe. We will see

Oh, and Shawn emailed me.. it was great to hear from her. I miss her so much!

And, lastly, tent meetings for us start tonight. One couple came forward this morning during the invitation after Evangelist Stuart preached and go saved. They live on my bus route. I was really excited for that. So please pray all goes well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment