Friday, September 18, 2009

Great Night

So last night did go very well. When we arrived a the Annson's some of the girls watched the guys play football while, Beth, Miss Leah and i went to get pizza. We then returned ate pizza (obviously) played some games (Catch Phrase, then I went inside and played Imagine Iff with some of the others.) It was a full night, that I wish would have gone longer. But anywho, the girls then picked a verse from the Bible (each of us picked one) and the guys had to preach from whatever verse they picked out of the hat. it was interesting and very entertaining. Then for the second round we just shouted out topics and the guys had to preach on those we had... fast food, homework, coffee, boogey man, and another topic that I will not say incase anyone whom it applies to is reading this. It was a lot of fun though and Jenn Heather Shwartz Felicia and I made it back to the dorm 5 minutes before curfew. lol. Then we had fun in the dorm room, but I will not get into that as of yet... pictures of that to be posted later... Maybe!

But here are some pics of he night, so enjoy...

















Oleg and Zachary were taking a picture so I jumped in as well. Oleg refused to flex his muscles though... Hmmmm!

















Oleg took this picture and afterwards he was like.. I think you moved when I snapped it because I don't think you meant to make that face. I love it though.. Heather and Dani look so cute and I look like Popeye





















I did not take a serious picture the hole night!!!! It was great!
















Heather and Carl.. how precious

















Dani and Bethy

















Guys playing football.. there was only one injury.. poor Zachary! =[





















Miss Leah was the "gonger" for when the guys went past their allowed preaching time! hehe. It was fun!






















Bethy.. smiling and her eyes are opened.. impressive!


















Guys looking up the verse while either Oleg or Mike was preaching!





















Oleg preaching.





















Tyler preaching





















Mike preaching.. he was so nervous, we seriously thought he was going to cry when he was done!





















And last but not least.. Carl preaching, with his sunglasses on! HaHa!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment