Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GREAT DAY!!! =]

Yesterday was, well a bad day, to say the least. But I will not get into that. Today, however, was wonderful! It started normal, actualy the past few days I have benn waking up rather early and end up going back to sleep; today was the same. I woke up at iike 6 something and then went back to sleep and did not get back up until like 10 something. (So that was wierd, but oh well)

Then while waiting for a message or call from Rachel (we were supposed to have breakfast however she did not get back in until 3 this morning, so we switched to lunch which turned into almost a supper thing because she had to take her sister in law to the airport) and tell me when she was going to be able to pick me up. While waiting I received a call from Pastor Joel asking me to watch the kids... of course I was thrilled and instantly began thinking of anything that I had, because I always bring something for us to do. So I told Rachel, however, she was already on her way back so we were still able to go out.

So Rachel and I went t0 Panera (iced Mocha coffee... it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then to Kohl's (she got new shoes, I got a new purse.. hehe) then to Wal Mart (were I bought play dough for the kiddos) and then to her house to see Lydia (her niece.. Amanda is in town). We had a great time though, and I missed Rachel so much and am so glad that I was home when she got back from Colorado because we got to catch up and go out again, which we have not done for atleast a year. When I returned home, the Avon that I had ordered from a friend was in.. my brother got it from her and brought it home. (A pretty necklace in the shape of a heart with a "C" in the middle). I was happy!!! Once again!!! lol

Then my mama took me to the Royalty's. Tonight was PTF at Gospel and since they now have 3 kiddos in school and Pastor Joel teaches there, that's where they were headed. So with much to do and alittle bit of time to do it we got started. First on the list was dinner, went smooth as always. Then showers, then snack, and then play dough (all before quarter til 8, which was time to get changed for bed, adn then bed). They made many different things and set it aside so that it could harden. I do not know what everything is that they made but I am sure in their minds it makes sence. lol. Everything went well and it was a good night all together!

I am looking forward to tomorrow but it is going to be very bitter sweet. I have to say goodbye to everyone but I am excited to go back to school. I still have an important prayer request for a job at Faith, so please pray that it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment