Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Great Sunday!

Today was great, yet again. I love being on the bus... that is always awesome, never a bad thing there. Then I taught in Sunday School and I gave the plan of salvation. I wanted to make sure they where all clear on it, and understood, and that they all knew that they can know forsure that they are going to Heaven. We saw 8 3rd and 4th grade girls saved after that. One girl imparticular, Assia, was a major blessing to me. We split the girls who wanted to be saved into two groups, I talked to four, and Amber talked to four after I was done teaching the lesson. So we sat down in an empty room (me and the four girls) and the first thing Assia said was, I want to know forsure, I want to go to Heaven when I die. So i talked more to them and answered all their questions, and they where all four really attentive and really open. It was a great morning. Then the fam had a picnic at my Aunt's, cookout, volleyball, basketball, same ol' same, but it was nice to get together with the fam. Then I had church (as normal) I was in the nursery though tonight, Sara Whalen and I had a great time with them. Then after church we played moosh ball. LOTS OF FUN! My team was winning up til the last inning, then we lost by six. We will be playing softball/mooshball/baseball every Sunday (weather permitting) after church for the rest of the summer =]!!!! I am very excited for this. Now I have work 9am- 6pm tomorow.... LONG DAY! Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment