Friday, May 22, 2009

My Day

Work went pretty well. We had a very busy lunch hour... 7 dollars and some odd cents short of 600 dollars... in sales, in one hour. That's pretty good. =] It wasn't too crazy though, everyone was in a really good mood, and we where all working together, we had no lazy employees this morning, which was really good. I then spent the night with my mom and sister, we went to the cemetery to put a flag up at my grandpa's and grandma's grave, then we went to Wal Mart and IGA.... where my sister accidentally slammed the door closed.. right on my finger. It hurt like crazy, but I am good now.. I think, it's swollen pretty good, but I will live. I work 4-midnight tmorrow, and am very excited, I much rather work nights than days, although these past few days have been really good. Now, to go catch up with Jenn, my nightly chatting buddy. I love her. She's the greatest son ever (hehe haha) =]

No comments:

Post a Comment