Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today was better! (So far) =]

Today went much better than yesterday (well last night). Work went well, everyone was in a good mood, and we had a good day. Then I got home, and to make it even better, I had an email from my Bethy. She is such an encouragement to me, I am so thankful that I have gotten to know her better, especially these last couple weeks. She is so awesome, and just has a great spirit. I cannot wait to go visit her and Jen this summer. Those two girls are the greatest, and I could not ask for two better friends than them, and Fontasia. =] It's nice having the three guys to talk to, bc I know I can trust them, but it is not the same as having Beth and Jen. They understand more, and are just always there when I need someone. I am truly thankful for all the friendships that I've made, and the ones that I know I will never lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment