Sunday, May 17, 2009

AWESOME DAY!!

Today was just incredible. To start, we had a good number on the bus, and the last time I was here we had a faithful family who left the route and started going to another church, well now they are back! I was sooo happy when I found out that they where coming back to our church, so please pray they continue to. I was greeted this morning with lots of hugs from the Royalty kids (please continue praying for Mrs. Deena Royalty) I love that family, they have been such a blessing to me. Then I got to see the Nielsen's, Shawn and Josh who are also back from college. They are all such an encouragement to me, and I love talking to them and just catching up. Then Pastor Royalty preached an awesome message entitled "If only they had known" and he preached on, if we knew that today/this summer/this year was going to be the last how would we live our lives. Just reminding us that we don't know when it is all going to end so we need to live our lives in a way that will bring honor to God, and a way that we will not be ashamed when we stand before Him. It was just a great day, and a great night, and I am praising the Lord for all that happened today! Sidenote: I love my daddy, he is so great. I am so thankful for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment