Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Again!

Well today was pretty much the same as usual. I will be officially teaching the 3rd and 4th grade girls Sunday school class starting next Sunday for the summer. I cannot wait for that. Tonight was great as well. Mrs (Deena) Royalty came to church tonight, and I was so excited to see her. She is such an encouragement to me! Pastor Royalty preached another awesome message on Christ's death, and being made sin for us, and how God was pleased to bruise Him (Jesus) -- Isaiah 53:10 -- the message just made you really think about all that Jesus had to face, and what He went through for us!!! We then had an afterglow (which Mr. Nielsen recruited us old and feeble college students to attend), we ate then played softball outside with the rest of the church (those who stayed for the game, of course). It was a lot of fun, and I am really enjoying the games after church on Sunday night. It is a good time of fellowship, excercise, and friendly competition.
Well, I am work tomorrow, so there most likely won't be much to say, but I cannot wait for Beth and Jenn to come up on Friday.. I am so excited to see them. I miss them both soooooo much!!!!
In departing, I leave you with a verse...........
I Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment