Monday, May 25, 2009

So glad to be home from work!

I went into work today, with the thougt that I opened today, and tomorrow I had off. I was wrong. I was suppose to be off today adn open tomorrow, however, I told Miss Joy that I would babysit for her tomorrow. My awesome RGM Jaqui, let me stay because we had a opener call off, and we had an extra person scheduled for tomorrow so I do not have to go in tomorrow. The shift today though was a little over 10 hours. Because of Memorial Day though we where a little slower than norm, but still I did not get a break, and am so tired. I am looking forward to going to sleep tonight. But I cannot wait to watch the kids tomorrow and meet John, Miss Joy's newest. And I am also thankful that I got the couple extra hours. =] I am realizing more and more that all things happen for a reason, and I am so thankful that God works things out where we could not!

No comments:

Post a Comment