Thursday, May 21, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!!

There is one kid at school who frustrates me to no end. He has no problem giving others his point of view, but when you go to say yours, he always says he doesn't wanna talk about it anymore. It drives me crazy. There is noone else in this world who hurts my feelings more than him. I am so thankful to have those four faithful friends of mine who always cheer me up when that person gets me down. I just don't understand what it is about me that drives him crazy. I do not make him mad on purpose. Anyway, I have to stop talking about this before I pass the state of being sad, and move to flat out depressed. I had a good night, and am enjoying my late night chats with Jenn. But I could really use Tyler right now, to tell me to smile, God loves me. Oh well, I just need to relax and remember that not everyone is going to like me, I just wish I knew why it seems like he makes it a point to make feel so bad. Anywho, I am done now. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment