Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation was Thursday night, so I am home now. I miss everyone very much, and am very thankkful for an awesome year (especially this past semeter) I was a little bummed when I decided to stay the hole semester at Faith instead of going home on the weekends, but I am very grateful that I did make that decision. This past semester was an amazing one, and I would not trade it for anything. I miss lots of people back home, but now that I am home I miss everyone at Faith. Jen (my Son) has been a tremendous blessing to me this semester. She was always there when I was down and had no one to talk to. She always popped out at the perfect time to cheer me up, and make me smile. Of course, my bro, Carl. He has been such a blessing to me this semester. He is always there telling me to smile, and encouraging me to keep doing what is right. I am so thankful that he was here this semester. Then there was Susan who greeted me every morning with a "How is your day going"... even though the day hadn't even started her cheerfulness is encouraging. The Kerlin's were also an encouragement to me this semester. Tyler especially reminded me that no matter what I am going through I need to always smile and remember that God loves me; Zachary has the biggest heart, and is always serving others, and thinking of others before himself. This semester was great, and one of many memories, and I cannot wait to return. I learned something from all of them, and cannot even begin to tell all that I learned this semester, but I miss you all, and am praying for you. Serve God this summer, stay faithful, and stay in His Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment