Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GOD IS GOOD!

Today was an interesting one for me. First my mom sister and I where driving to the Austintown Wal Mart, about half an hour from us, and we where on 680... I hate 680 everyone drives so recklessly on it, and once again, we almost got hit by a semi not paying attention.. that always happens.. well our car broke down, which my family just spend a lot of money on getting a new transmision for it... so my dad came and picked us up and we had the car towed, the mechanics said that it was our fuel pump (in the past month I know of two other poeple who's cars stopped because their fuel pump was broken.. that's wierd) but so they fied it and said that we can pay for it as we get the money (we have known them for forever, but that was very nice of them). Then tonight at church Bro. Don came up to me and asked me if I would like to take over and teach the 3rd and 4th grade Sunday school class, he still has to talk to Miss Holland, but I am very excited about that! I also found out that for Neighborhood VBS I am going to be in the Davis's group, which I am very excited about that as well. God has just been good, and I cannot wait to see what else He has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment