Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TIRED!!

So I just got off work. It was only a 6 hour shift today, but I am exhausted. I thought since today was Tuesday that we would be slow... WRONG! And I steemed almost the hole 6 hours (steeming is the hottest position in Taco Bell), I just need to get use to it again. It was a good night though, no problems, just tiring. I got to go out with my mom earlier as well, which was very nice. I was very encouraged though, because when I got home, I checked my email and my bro (Carl) had sent me one. I was very excited, because I have not talked to him since Thursday night. I am looking forward to tomorrow, I work 11-4, then church, so it'll be a little bit busy, but not as bad as classes all day, then helper's schedule, then soul winning, so I will survive it. So 'til tomorrow I guess. Sidenote: I have some of the greatest friends in the world, I am truly blessed, and I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment