Saturday, May 30, 2009

TOMORROW'S SUNDAY!

Last night, was quite possibly my worse night at work since I've been back from school. There is one manager who does not like me, and he was, as normal, rude to me. We for the most part can get along, but when he gets stressed out, he always takes it out on me. Last summer, he was so mean to me the one night that he made me cry, and I do not cry in front of people. I hate it when people see me cry. But I don't believe I work with him today, and if so, it is only for like an hour r two.
But tomorrow is Sunday. I love Sundays. I love my bus kids, and all the kids on the other busses as well. I missed them so much, and am really glad to see them again. I miss my bus kids at Faith as well, but I will see them agian on August 30th (which just happens to be my birthday as well) =] So tomorrow will be great, and I think today will be okay as well. I guess we will see!
Oh and Beth adn Jen (my two favorite people from Faith) might be comng up Friday for the play, I cannot wait to see them!!!! I miss and love them sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment