Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cannot wait 'til Friday

Today was an okay day at work. I had a horrible headache for most of it, however, we were not very busy, so that was good... not stressful. And since I wasn't feeling very well I got to go around back twice and catch up on dishes (I love doing the dishes but they always want me on food so I hardly ever get to do them). I am sooooo excited for Friday though. I cannot wait to see the Cunninghams, Beth and Jenn. It is going to be an awesome night, I just know it. Plus I am so thankful for Gospel Baptist School and what they teach, and where they stand. I am a member of the greatest church in the world!!! God's been good, and has blessed me in so many ways. I am very thanful for all that I have, and all that I have gone through. =]

I love my bus kids.. and thought that I would put this on here. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment