Friday, June 5, 2009

GREAT NIGHT!

I went with Brittany this morning to the school to watch rehearsal and hang out there for the aftrnoon. That was a lot of fun, and I got to see the play, fully through, for the first time. Then I got to talk with some of the teens (Becky, Andrea, Cody and Heather) at lunch time, and we all picked on Bobby Torres alittle, lol. Poor kid, we really confused him, but it was fun, and I enjoyed talking to them.
Then, the night I was waiting for!!!!!! Bethy, Jenn and Felicia came down from Faith. I was so excited to see Beth and Jenn, and it was nice meeting Felicia for the first time. We watched the play together and got to catch up which was nice. Then afterward, Beth, Jenn, Felicia, Brittany and I went to Dairy Queen for ice cream (obviously), where we ran into the Mayvilles and Davis (they where there celebrating Mrs. Mayville's bday). That was really nice, well it is always nice running into poeple from church, outside of church, I don't know why but I love running into chruch poeple outside of church. I'm wierd, I know. But it was especially nice because Shawn got to join us in our chat, and it was like a meeting of the minds (college minds that is. lol), but we got to share all of our stories and what not, which I really enjoyed. The girls and I then went to Dunkin Donuts for COFFEE!!!! Yes, Jenn Beth and I love coffee (Jenn and I drink coffee 24/7, well not that much, but close enough)
So overall it was a really good day, and I am sure tomorrow will not compare, but I'm trusting that it will still be good.
It's all for God's Glory!
Have a great night!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment