Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Day, Today

Well, my afternoon was pretty good. My sister and I both got a new pair of sandals, which we both love very much, and I have been looking for a nice pair of sandals for the summer and could not find any at like 4 different stores, but thankfuly I found a pair at Fsahion Bug =], and thankfuly my mom was there (hehe). (and for Bethy, I also found a pair of sunglasses there too.. 3 bucks, I was so excited, especially after our hunt for sunglasses for me.... it took long enough).
Church was great as well. Pastor Royalty started his messages on soulwinning tonight. He preached about how our purpose here on earth is to glorify God, and that we glorify God by bearing much fruit, meaning by witnessing to others. It was just an awesome night.
Tomorrow morning I am going up to the school with Brittany, she is doing the lights for the school play so I am going to accompany tomorrow during rehearsal. She is so great, and I just love spending time talking and catching up with her.
Then I have work from 6-midnight. Tomorrow is going to be great though, I just know it... and it'll be that much closer to me seeing Beth and Jenn.... YAY!
That seriously is all for now. Have a great night, and a great day tomorrow. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment