Saturday, June 20, 2009

I hate ants/Bad Day turned to Okay!

I guess I should start by saying that the house my family and I currently reside in has only been inhabitat by people in my family. My grandpa helped build this house (I do believe) and lived there until his death, when it was left to my mom. This house has always had a problem with ants in the summer time.... VERY CREEPY!!! Well, as it turns out, there are only two rooms with this problem... my sisters and, you guessed it, mine! Well it turns out that when my dad was diggin up some of the planting stuff that the hired gardener put in when my grandpa lived here, we think he disturbed the ants and their homes. My sister started seeing ants in her room a couple days ago after the first big rain (Tuesday night, I believe it was) well we had to spray Raid in there, but thankfully we got rid of them, and they were only in her room. The thing was, everytime she found one, it was already dead, so we assumed that all the Raid she had sprayed was killing them right away, but she noticed they had wings (yes, everyones worse nightmare, fying ants). Well, last night, I was lying in my bed when I felt something crawling on my leg, I hate bugs, I like jumped up and there it was an ant, on my leg... I then realized that like 6 more were crawling up my bed! GROSS!!!!!! By this time, it was like 2 in the morning. I panicked, and told my sister, her and I moved my bed and found a couple, but nowhere near as many as she had. So my dad woke up to see what all the commosion was and came into my room. So we started tearing apart the two rooms, cleaning everything, and pulling everything out so we could see where they all were. We found that the majority of them were in my sisters room but that there were some in mine. So we sprayed Raid everywere and my sister and I slept in the living room. We did not get to sleep until like 4:30 this morning. I had work at 2 and was exhausted all day!!!!!!! Oh, and yesterday when I posted that maybe Carl would be able to cheer me up the next time I needed it.. yeah. he failed that test, lol.
I spent way too much time on that subject, so on to my day today. This morning was horrible, I do not want to go into it, but I ended up going into work crying. I was walking rather quickly in, because I didnot want strangers (customers) to see my crying. Then I heard "Clara Bell", so I tunred around and who did I see? Aunt Shu Shu (a.k.a. Aunt Sherri, okay and she is not my aunt, but she is Amber Puglia's aunt, and I have known her for YEARS!!!!!) Well, she quickly gave my a hug and talked to me for a little and made me feel better! I love her, she is so sweet.
I was oline most of the day today, but they did get the air fixed.. Praise the Lord! And I was so tired I could not go like 2 minutes without yawning. Oh, but today was John's birthday, and I was so happy to be working with him, becuase he always makes me laugh (so does Gerald, but I have not worked with him in forever) but everyone was real sweet, and everyone kept asking if I was okay (of course I did not really tell anyone what was wrong, with the exception of my RGM and Amber) But today was a good day at work overall.
Then I went home with a horrible migraine... as is the norm anymore, so I took medicine and that helped, but now it is back. lol. My mom and I went to pick up my sister from work, when this maniac came speeding into the parking lot, almost hit us, then we got mad because he almost rammed us, and he had he nerve to do it 3 more times on purpose. I was so scared, because he was literally going like 40 MPH (atleast) and each time only missed us by like a foot, Im amazed he was able to miss us after 4 times. Anywho, then we went to Wal Mart, and that was, well Wal Mart. Nothing new there, except the lady who was working the check out was mean.. as I said, Wal Mart, nothing new there.
I have written entirely too much and should really go to sleep now. I wrote a lot today and I know that most of it could have been spared, but I felt like putting it anyway. Oh, and I talked to Marissa today. She sent me a message, (Marissa Hauer, from Hyles) I love that girl so much, and miss her like crazy, and am so glad that I got to talk to her, she is so sweet). I think that is all, I hope.
And with this I depart... Things may not always seem great, and you may wish for a change and for something new; but I have come to find that everytime I want a change, I usually get it, and I am usually more dissapointed with the change than what I was before it. Be content with where you are, and remain there until God places you somewhere else. Make sure you are in His Will, and He will guide and direct you day by day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment