Sunday, June 21, 2009

33 =]

Today was GREAT! We started out slow on the bus, quite a few "no's", but then some came who haven't been in couple weeks (Le Le, Shuckie, and Teeter) and some brough visitors (Haliena brought her three step cousin: Toni, Antonio, and Eddie) and we ended up with 33 riders! That is the highest number we have had since I've been back, so I was very excited!!! Today was the day that everyone (with the exception of the 5 year olds and younger) went into "big church" a.k.a. main service. Once a month (3rd week of the month) all the Sunday School classes go into the auditorium, which is nice and gives those who are not in the bus ministry a chance to see the bus kids. They normally do pretty good, we of course have a few interuption every now and again, but for the most part they behave very well. After the preaching Mrs. Nielsen walked the aisle with five children from her visitor's class who accepted Christ as thier personal Savior (two of them where two of the three step cousins that Haliena brought to church... the 3rd boy is only 4 so he was in the Wilcox's class instead of visitor's class). The ride home was fun.. we forgot that two of our litle ones where going to their grandma's after church so they needed to get on Bro. Bill's bus, so we had to meet up with Bro. Bill to switch them, luckily we realized quickly so there was not much confusion, and niether busses had to back track (I don't believe), so that was good.
This afternoon was same as normal. I took a nap, lol. A much needed nap, and Gizmo (one of our cats) even napped with me for alittle. I normally do not allow the cats in my room, since I am alergic to them, however my mom had left my door open and so when I was sleeping she (the cat) jumped on my bed, so I decided to let her lay there, expecting she would try to attack my soon, however she didn't so she laid with me for alittle, then left. =] Im not competely mean!
Church was great, of course. Shawn put some really good music onto my flash drive, I am listening to it now, and I really really enjoy it so far. She is so sweet, and I am so thankful for her and her family, and so excited that we all go to the same church! We thought Boardman fireworks were going to be tonight, but as it turns out they are not until next Sunday, but the Davis's said that I can ride with them, I cannot wait. I love the Davis's they are great, and I love fireworks... so it all works out! =]
After church I played with Arielle and Kristen (two granddaughters of my neighbor), we played ball, spilt my moms pop after the ball ricoted (I am sure I spelled that wrong) off my mom. But that was because we were throwing the balls on the roof.. Arielle missed the roof that time, needless to say. Anywho, I think I will continue listening to the music Shawn gave me, and then, well I don't know yet, but we will see.
And with this I depart... Forgiveness is very important and is a must if you are striving to live a life that is pleasing to the Lord. At the same time, yes, we need to forgive, but there are some poeple who it is best for us not to be around. The Bible says as Christians we need to be seperate from the world, we cannot be seperate from the world if we have friends who are in the world. Be nice to everyone, yes, but being nice does not mean that you have to be friends with them. And chances are, if they cross you once in a wrong way, they will again. Forgive them, but maybe you shouldn't get too close again.

BTW: These little departing notes that I leave are always for me, and usually from a trial that I am trying to overcome or that the Lord brought me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment