Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More work in the Garden!

Today (well to start, I woke up at 9... so that is better than yesterday) my mom sister and I went out to eat at KFC (actually they ate, I sat there.. I was not in a KFC mood. lol), then we went back to Ceranno's and we got some beans for the vegetable garden that we have with our neighbor, and some grass seeds, because our grass is really not doing too well this summer. When we got home, my dad was already outside with our neighbor Jimmy and one of his two granddaughters. Our first task was to plant the flowrs that we bought yesterday. So Arielle and i dug holes for the flowers (my mom did not plant them yesterday because I was at work, and she wanted to wait for me) then we watered and planted them all. Then Kristen came (the other granddaughter) with her mom and dad, and the girls and I helped my daddy lay some seeds were the dead patches of grass are. It was nice working in the garden, bc I need to get somewhat of a tan.. I don't think I have achieved this yet, but Arielle assures me that it will happen! =]
I am very much lookin forward to Neighborhood VBS, and I have been switched to the Mayville's group, and am extremely excited about this, because our entire bus route will be together now; plus Brittany and Brian will be joining us.. and I don't know if anyone else is in our group or not. But I cannot wait.
Zachary Kerlin told me that this weekend they are going to Faith, I was kinda saddened because I would love to go as well, but even if something were to work out, I am not going to miss Sunday school unless I am deadly ill and in the hospital (and considering I hate hospitals and am very stubborn, I don't see that happening anytime soon)!!!!! So, I will wait until Lydia's wedding before I see them all again. Tyler had some good news for me though, he and I are on the same bus route back at Faith, and he told me that Mr. Kephart had called him and said that last Sunday they had 50 riders on the bus..... I was sooooo excited when I heard that; and they were expecting to have more this past Sunday, so I am anxiously awaiting news of that. To switch to another Kerlin... I found out that Ce Ce (the only Kerlin girl - besides thier mom, obviously) anywho, her birthday is the day before mine, so now I am determined to get her something that she really wants and would enjoy, and I am trusting that her brothers will not tell her that I am getting her anythng.
Well, I have typed much more than I was expecting to. I didn't think I had much to say at all, and the main thing I wanted to put on here, I have not, and figure I will save that for tomorrow. So, with this, I depart! =] (I love saying that), have a great night, and remember God will not bring you to, what He cannot bring you through!

No comments:

Post a Comment