Sunday, June 7, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD!

Well, this monring I woke up late (but somehow was ready sooner than normal... go figure). Bus was good, we had 19 riders, which is good, but I think all the busses were lower in number than normal. I taught Sunday School, and the girls really enjoyed it, and they all said that they have never heard the story of David and Goliath before. There was ony three girls today, but they listened very well (and got an extra treat), and when I was all done, I asked like 15 questions (and some I thought they were not going to get at all) but they answered them all, I was very excited about that. The way home went well, we do have some great kids, not perfect, but they listen and try to do right. I love them!
Dr. Godfrey spoke in church (this morning and tonight.. I was in Sunday school and Jr. church in the morning though) but I was told there were several who went forward for salvation, which is awesome. Dr. Godfrey preached on "Little things" tonight, and went through different passages in the Bible were the word "little" was used, showing us that we don't need a lot, and that God always meets our needs, and it doesn't matter if we dont have much on this earth.
We played softball after church (as normal for Sunday nights), I tihnk maybe its me, because my team lost.... again. We put up a good fight though, especially at the end there. It was a lot of fun, and a good time of fellowship, and I just love my church family, they're the greatest. And Pastor Royalty came towards the end there, and pitched, so Pastor Joel came to our team... him and Bro. Jake really hit those balls (it took Isaac like 5-10 minutes to dig the ball out of the woods after Jake hit it), but it wasn't enough to catch us up, oh well.
It was a great day, and now I cannot wait for VBS.... it is going to be great! I love Neighborhood VBS, I tihnk it was a great idea to go out and hold several different VBS's, instead of holding one at the church. Im very excited! =]
Have a great week, and stay faithful to the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment