Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Love the Rain!

Today was good. Nothing much happened though, I guess. I finally got a brownie batter blizzard from DQ, it was good. Chocolate is always good though! =]
My family and I had pizza with the neighbors. This is the second time this summer they have invited us over for pizza. Their daughter Amy and her husband Daryn were there with their two girls, Kristen and Arielle. Arielle is so cute, and I just love her. She is about to turn 5, and she was like "I am going to be a whole hand now" and she held out her hand (indicating that she would be 5) Get it? Haha! I am so stuffed from that though. We had Elmton pizza, and man was it filling, and it wasnt like I had a lot, I just had 2 slices, but almost 3 hours later and I am still stuffed. hehe.
I have not been able to go to any of the meetings at First Baptist this whole week, however, it looks like I willl be able to go tomorrow, so I am very excited about this. Jenn (my Son) is going to be there, and I cannot wait to see her, plus the Cunningham's. I was looking forward to seeing them at the school play, but they did not come, so hopefully I will see them tomorrow!
Church was good. I was in nursery with Miss Shelli tonight. I love Miss Shelli, she is so great. I didnot get to hear much of the message, but that comes with being in the nursery. We had Paul and Emily in there tonight (on the Creepers side), they are both just so cute. I tried and tried and tried, but I could not get Paul to smile. I told Mrs. Bender that I can get the two oldest boys to smile (Stephen and Daniel) but the three youngest just will not smile for me (Pat, Owen, and Paul). I guess it is something I will have to get over, or wait for they to get older. lol. I miss Anna Royalty though. The Royalty kids are gone for the week, but I just love that little girl, and I look forward to going up to her and asking her my name, just to hear her say it. lol. She is just too cute.
That is about all. I am going to try to remember to call the Kerin's tomorrow and catch up with them, we will see. Pray for no rain tomorrow night, and for the rest of the meetings at First Baptist. I can't wait to go tomorrow.
With this I depart..... Change can be scary (trust me, it scares me quite a bit sometimes), but if we are walking with the Lord, and if we are doing what we are suppose to then God will direct us, and will lead us through anything. And a lot of times it is nowhere near as bad as we think it is going to be, and we just need to sit back and relax and realize that God is in control so there is no need to worry. (Special thanks to Bethy who was the inspiration of my closing thought tonight!) Remember: (one of my favorite quotes) God will not bring you to, what He cannot bring you through!

1 comment:

  1. The other day I read "Life does not make sense, so just trust God." Hang in there Miss Clara! The more I yield to God the more He blesses, and shows me that true joy comes from eternal investments.

    ReplyDelete