Monday, June 8, 2009

Daisies! =]

Today has been great so far. i woke up this morning at 5, thanks to one of our annoying kittens, scratching at and jumping on my bed. Once I kicked her out though, I went back to sleep. And a huge surpise to me, I did not get up until 11 A.M.... this is deffinately sleeping in for me, I never sleep that late.... ever!
Then my mom my sister and I went to get some vegetables (for my mom and neighbors garden) and some flowers (for our garden). I told my mom we should get daisies, however, my mom does not like them. But I found a lot of them, and she gave in and let me get a small pot of them, I was sooooo excited. They are so pretty, and all the other flowers my mom and sister picked out were purple and white and yellow, and the dasies that I picked out were white and purple, so it went well.
I now have to get ready for work. I cannot wait 'til VBS though, so I am not too thrilled bout work, but I'm sure everything will go well! And I do not work with Geoff, he's off until Thursday!














No comments:

Post a Comment