Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I just love Mrs. Royalty! =]

Okay, so I left off yesterday by saying that I had something I really wanted to type, but saved it for today. Well, this will not be half as exciting to any of you as it is to me. Last semester I found out what one of Mrs. (Deena) Royalty's favorite sprays was (like perfume sprays), and so I have been waiting and waiting until I could finally get her some, and it just worked out perfectly that I was able to this week. I was so hoping that she was going to come to church because I wanted to see her face when she opened it, she didn't, so Renee and i decided to go to her house. I am so glad that we did. I just could not wait to see how she reacted, and I love her so much so I wanted to do something nice for her, and she really liked it and I was just so happy. I must have looked like an idiot because I was just smiling ear to ear while she was opening it, and I cannot remember the last time I smiled that big, and was so excited to see someone open a gift... I'm such a loser, but you either love me or hate me, I guess. =] She is so sweet and can just cheer anyone up, which is such an encouragement.
Anywho, I will talk about that forever so I need to move on, lol. Church was great as usual. Pastor Royalty continued his messages on being an effective soul winner. Tonight he preached on different problems that we need to overcome (just as Jesus did) when we are soulwinning. He spoke on such instances as someone not being interested, and not being prejudice (everyone needs the Lord, no matter what race they are) and how we have to be inconvenienced in order to be an effective soulwinner, we have to allow inconveniences in, and not get bothered or annoyed with them. Then patterns that we can follow in different instances such as making sure you engage in conversation and turning the conversation to spiritual matters, and not getting sidetracked. It was just a great message, and I cannot wait until he continues it next week.
It was a great night, and I CANNOT WAIT! for VBS tomorrow. I love VBS, I look forward to this year round, the last day of VBS every year, I already get excited for the next years, and this year it seems like we have a lot of helpers, which is so encouraging seeing poeple wanting to be involved, and the bus kids will really appreciate it as well. I remember looking forward to getting on the bus every Sunday, and I could not wait to get away from people at school, and just go to church, so I think it is great that they have the neighborhood VBS.. i love it!
I just love my church so much, and am so thankful for it, and for all those who have prayed and encouraged me throughout the years. It means more to me than I could ever express.
I think I am typing too much again, I just have so much to say and am just so thankful and joyful lately. I really do have the greatest church in the world, and I am so thankful to have a part in it (even if it is a small part)! I am sure I will have much to say tomorrow and even some pictures to post. Have a great night all! "And with this I depart"... haha, I just love saying that! I apologize to anyone who is reading this and is just now realizing how wierd I am, and how much of a loser I am... lol. =] But you get to use to me (just ask Bro. Bill... he's still trying to get use to me, lol jk)!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clara,we miss u so much & now i know how to get a hold of u. I really miss your smile & energy. Can't wait til fall =D LOVE YA, Mrs. Propst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you! I miss you guys too. I cannot wait till fall either!!!
    Love Ya Too!!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete