Friday, June 5, 2009

Great night at work!!!!

I had an awesome night tonight at work. It was probably the best night I have had since I got back. When I walked in I was alittle on edge because one of the girls had called off but it ended up being a great nigt anyway. I knew I was working with April, but Lexi, Paula, and John were also there (they are the 4 who make me laugh more than anyone else) I was on line with both April and Lexi at different times, then I was on drive with John, and then Lexi, so we just laughed and had fun the hole night (even though we where SLAMMED!!! and short handed)
Then I got like 6 or 7 teenagers to call our 1800 number or go online and take the little survey thing that we have so that it would raise the rating of our store (we where in 1st place out of like 15 stores in the area, but now we are in 2nd)! But I was excited to get people to do it. Plus, I got to kick teenagers out of the parking lot because they were standing around loitering and being teenagers, so that was fun, making them leave! =]
Anyway, I am so excited about tomorrow and cannot wait. It is going to be a great day. And Felicia might be coming with Beth and Jenn (she was not there last year when I was, but she was there the year before) so I am excited to meet her! Tomorrow is going to be another great day!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment