Monday, June 29, 2009

No Headache.... Praise the Lord!

Well, I am thankful to say that I got about 8 hours of sleep last night.. Yes, 8. The most in, well awhile. And I did not get a headache today, so I do believe that it was my lack of sleep that was causing my headaches. So hopefully I will have no more problems sleeping.
Today started off as normal, nothing new, nothing fun. Then I went into work. I only had a 4 hour and 15 minute shift today though, so it wasn't bad. I steemed the whole time, and we had some HUGE orders, but it was all okay. I finally worked with Gerald, who I have not worked with in forever, and he is always the one to make me laugh... every second he is saying something or doing something to make us all laugh. (and it's all good stuff, like nothing, well bad... so that is extra good). We had a really good crew today.... John, Gerald, Ashley, Neka, and Angel... they are some of my fav.'s, so I was thankful to get to work with them.
I then went home, and surprise surprise... the Arielle and Kristen were over (actually we had my mom, my dad, Jimmy and Judy (the neighbors), Daryn and Amy (their daughter and son-in-law), Arielle and Kristen (the granddaughters)... all on our patio. We played ball though.. with about 6 different balls, and we caught lightening bugs (9 in total, if I remember correctly). There was one that had a broken wing and could not fly and stayed on me for about 5 minutes, so we decided to name it, and came up with the name Louis. Well I put Louis in the grass, and Arielle hopped off the patio to see him, when all of a sudden as soon as my dad and I said "I hope you didn't step on him" a slight glow came from underneath Arielle's sandal. We quickly moved her foot, and did not see another light after that. So i am thinking it is safe to say that Louis is dead! Do lightening bugs go to heaven? hmmmm! I doubt it! ;)
Well, my sister and I are going to Sprint tomorrow to upgrade her cell phone, so I will prob be up early, which means i should prob go to sleep now. =] So until tomorrow.. well maybe a couple days, because I am off for the next 6 days so there may not be much happening tomorrow. We will see.
And with this I depart... There are some poeple in our lives that we just have to let go of. When we first meet someone, they may appear to be someone they are not. When they fall into sin we have to seperate ourselves from them, to show them that we know that what they are doing is wrong. Pray for them, when you see them say hi to them, don't ignore them; but you cannot allow that friendship to continue. Realize that when a hard time comes in their life, that it may be the Lord trying to get their attention. Continue to pray for them, but do not allow them to tear you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment