Monday, June 8, 2009

SOOO TIRED!

I do not know how it is possible, but I am tired. I mean, I have been staying up rather late lately, but I didnt get up til 11 this morning. Anyway, work was well, Jessi and I were online together the hole time I was at work, which I enjoyed, her and I always have fun online, but I was so tired, and had a huge migraine so I was not going as fast as normal, but the timers were stil pretty good. =]
They let me go early though because we were bad hours, but I was thankful for it, because my head still hurts! But I was quikly cheered up when I found out that Zachary had called to see how I was doing! So I talked to him for awhile, and Tyler for a little bit. I miss everyone from Fauth so much, some more than others, and some I dont really miss too much half the time, but that's okay.
Anywho, I am talking to Jenn now, so I guess I better go, because this is distracting me, and I need to uplaod photos to her blog. So, til tomorrow. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment