Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tired!

Well, I got up this morning at 9, then went back to sleep until 11. Yes, that is like 4 1/2 hours of sleep that I got, but I cannot sleep late, never could. So I went through the day tired as can be, but loving it.
I got my secret sister a gift today, and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! I hope she likes it even half as much as I did. It all fit into a theme, and there was a soap dispenser, two picture frames, Bath and Body works soap, and a little figurine with a Bible, praying hands and an encouraging note in the background (she is not on my blog, so my secret sister will not see this, no worries).
Then I went to church. Becky Phelps and I talked and sat by each other at church, I love her, she is so great. She went to the pool yesterday, and you know what she did? She did not swim, she knitted, lol. And she is almost done knitting her blanket, I love her, she is so cute, but she got VERY burnt. She is beat red, especially her legs. Mrs. Royalty was also there tonight. I think she said she is at 33 weeks now, and she wants to make it to 35, 36 weeks, so keep praying for her, I love her so much and cannot wait to babysit the 6 kids. Isaac and Abby asked me today who my favorite Royalty was, so I told them that "I have 6 favorite Royalty children" then went on to say "Well 5, and one on the way". I love those kids so much. I then rode home with the Nielsen's, and well Brittany and Ben gave directions to my house... you'd have to be there to understand. =]
Then I went home and played ball with the two girls next door again. We ate cake too, my mom baked chocolate cake... YUM!
My night quickly turned alittle discouraging when I had to cancel the slumber party because I was so tired, and I realized that Cierra moved in with a girl from work who does not have a good repuation and is not saved. I then recieved an angry message from that girl (who had no idea that I canceled because I did not want to hang out with her not to mention sleep at her house), needless to say, I am not rescheduling that slumber party.
I am talking to Carl and Jenn now though, and they are cheering me up to some extent. lol. I am so thankful for the Lord's leading in my life, adn feel complete peace about the friendships that I have chosen to end. Remember, bad always changes good, not the other way around.
I should really get to sleep soon though. I am exhausted.
And with this I depart... if you are asked to do something or take something or anything, and have any doubts about it, then don't do it. I have found that everytime I was not sure about something, when I went and did it anyway it always ended badly; but when I resisted and didn't do it, it was always a wise decision. Follow God's leading for your life. If you do have doubt about someting pray and ask God to give you the wisdom to make the right decision, but then you have to make that decision and not ignore what you are being told. We are going to go through many trials in life, but God will direct us through each and every one of them if we allow Him to, and if we follow His guidance. So trust the Lord, and remember that He wants us to place all our burdens on Him. We cannot carry them, but He can, and loves us enough to carry them for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment