Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy.. and it is not over yet!! =]

Today was pretty good. I worked at 10, and I am usually excited anymore when I get to go on drive thru, however, my voice is escaping me and 6 hours on drive thru did not agree with me too well. I, obviously, made it through though, and although I was not feeling very well after work, it still was not a bad day at work. I worked with all great people, and poor Tracy had to be sent home early.. she was sick, actualy we both seem to have the same thing, and it started on Sunday for both of us.. so maybe we got it from work. Anywho, we were very busy today and it was tiring, but I did get to train the new kid on drive, so I was not by myself the entire time, only part of the time.. so that was nice.
After work, Renee and Kelly came and picked me up and we went to Bible Baptist in Campbell. Although I am no longer a teenager we decided to go to the teens service that they have.. Bro. Nathaniel preaches at the teens, so of course Miss Kelly goes with him and so Renee and I also tagged along. We also played Mad Gab, and get this.... keep in mind that Renee and I are both sick and Kelly is pregnant (morning sickness)... well Nathaniel decided to have a burping contest!!!!!! He had 3 boys and 2 girls grow up, I almost threw up several times and was very very very disgusted. I could not wait to leave the room. Kelly looked just as nauseated as I did, trust me! We then snuck into the main service so that we could pray with everyone. The Martin's were there tonight, so it was nice seeing them. Gabby and Sarah are so sweet, and just two of the cutest girls! I also got to see Bethany and Brandon, Andrew Jordan and Mary, and of course the Ferguson's so I enjoyed that because I haven't talked to any of them in awhile.
So the rest of this week is going to be just as busy, if not even busier. Tomorrow I work 2-11, I am dreading that soo much, and will deffinately be counting down the hours. I just keep telling myself that even though I am sick, that I can make it through. I think it is going to be hard though because today I only worked alittle over 6 hours and I felt like I was going to die. I got rather soar and I am just praying that I somehow make it through tomorrow! But then at about 2 on Friday Shawn, Mrs. Mayville and I are going to go canvasing for the bus. Our numbers on the bus have been rather low and we need some more riders. Then at about 7ish Jenn is coming to picj me up then we are going to back to Faith and I am going to spend the night there with her. The point of that is for Saturday morning, we are leaving at about 6 A.M. for Lydia's wedding! I cannot wait for the wedding, it is going to be great and I will get to see some of my college friends as well! So I am excited! Then Saturday night Jenn Ashley and I will be headed back to ohio... they are going to spend the night here!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!! It is going to be great, and we will all get to go to my church and they will get to see my bus and Sunday school class. I am so excited! I aready said that, but I really really am!
Some of the fam is over so I am going to make some hot tea w/honey for my throat, then go outside with them!
And with this I depart... I know I have said this a million times before, but I just love my church. I am also very thankful for other churches within driving distances of like faith near my church. it is great having friends that you can catch up with who you know are being taught the same things that you are. I just love it, and everyone who I have gotten to know that I would have never met otherwise!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment