Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Updates on My Life... as if that's anything special!!

Well lets see. The last time I posted was Friday so I guess I have some catching up to do, so here goes....
Saturday started early.. too early for me. I opened at work.. OPEN... YIKES! I, not only dislike going into work that early, but I also dislike opening. I am not an opener.. closer.. sure, that I can handle, I'd rather tear it down then build it up, lol. But, with that said, I fell behind in my opening tasks, it all ended okay, because we thankfully did not get any customers right at open, so my couple minutes fallen behind did not make too much of a big deal. But, I was still stressed and upset with myself and well, just down. Then, music to my ears, Paula (the sweet soul that she is) says she wants to go get doughnuts and coffee, and she askes me what I like. I in return was very honest, and very descriptive and replied "Anything choclate". YUM! She also bought me coffee, God bless her, it makes me think of the verse that says "entertaining angels unaware" becuase she is that sweet to me, who was having a bad attitude and just not in the greatest of moods, then I can just not imagine her being mean and unkind to anyone. Which is challenge to me and reminds me that I need to be just as kind and just as sweet as she is. It also brings to mind the fact that I need to work on how I let other people effect me. I have to try and ignore any negativity and bad attitudes and remind myself that I need to have a good attitude, because there is so much to be thankful for! So two dougnuts and a couple sips of coffee later, I was a whole new me... well I didn't actually finish any of it until I got home, so I guess it was just Paula's sweetness rubbing off that made me a whole new me. =] But, I did calm down and relax alittle, and constinantly reminded myself and those around me that I have only opened a couple times and that it was my first time ever opening with hot prep, having to do it 100% by myself. So, the day got better, that is all that matters.
After I got home my nieghbors then bought pizza for everyone... AGAIN! I love it when that happens, they are so sweet, and when you are feeding, lets see, between my neighbors, their daughter adn family that live up the street and my family there is, I think 11 people it can be, well expensive. But they are very good to us, and we love it. I then went to fireworks with the Davis's while everyone else played corn hole.. gotta love it. Fireworks at YSU were AWESOME!!! By far the best I have seen all summer, I was very pleased with them and, I just loved them.
Sunday went well. I had 5 girls in my Sunday School class and they all listened very well. We learned about angels and spirits, and the girls listened very well, with the exception of two... but hopefully next week they will listen better. We will see I guess. Bus was a little tough, we had quite a few teenagers and they did not want to listen to me at all. Well, that's not completely true, there were only two who did not want to listen to me, but it killed me that they were acting the way they were. Sunday night went well. Pastor Joel preached and I was very excited, I always look forward to hearing him preach.
We then had Campbell fireworks after church. I went with the Davis's and watched them with my church family. Fireworks were okay, but I had a lot of fun. I walked around the whole time with either Shawn, Brittany, Amber, Ben, Devonte, Josh, Heather, Kayla, Emily, Hannah or Robert... it was fun. Amber and I had a good talk about growing up and getting old, lol. It is strange to say because I am only 21 (almost 22) but I am getting old. lol. But I love it.
Monday, I worked 12-7, not much happened there. Normal day, it went well. Little aggravations, but I remained calm so no blow ups or anything, which is good.
I spent today out with my mom, We washed the car, went grocery shopping, went to Fashion Bug (I got two new skirts for camp, I am so excited... I leave in less than a week.. nervous, but excited). I then watched the Royalty's again. It was a lot of fun. We were finally able to finish our surprise... a scrapbook, with a couple pictures in it, but lots of drawings from the kiddos, and it came together nice. Mrs. Royalty loved it, adn Diana and Chris are in town, so I got to see them, which was super exciting. I wish they lived here, but they got to see little Alayna, so that is good as well. I just know that Diana was really excited about that.
I guess for now, I am just waiting to see what tomorrow brings. lol. I am sure it will bring nothing but good things though.
And with this I depart... Be very careful what you say to people. Not everyone thinks like you do, and sometimes the smallest thing can be misrepresntate and may be taken in a way you did not mean it. I know for me, I do not open up a lot, and there are some people who I open up to more than others and then I sometimes end up getting upset when they tell others what I have told them. However, usually the things are say are pretty small and nothing big so I need to work on remembering that some people are more open than I am and that I should not get my feelings hurt so easily ("Great peace have they which live thy law and nothing shall offend them")!

No comments:

Post a Comment