Thursday, July 30, 2009

Breathing Treatment/Mucinex D

This morning when I woke up my throat felt a lot better and so did well everthing, however I sounded worse. I was sneezing and coughing more than ever so my mom took me to the doctors. I do not like doctors at all.. and to make things worse Mrs. Royalty called and asked me to babysit. I felt horrible, of course I wanted to babysit, why did I have to get sick? Moving on... the doctor came in and checked my breathing... yikes... I have never had a problem with breathing before but he said my "oxygen flow was poor" or something like that, so they gave me a breathing treatment. I have never had one before, and never want one again. It was not painful or anything, but I am still very jittery and get light headed whenever I stand. It drained me alittle, but not as much as they wanted, and I too wish it would have done more. But the doc checked me breathing again and he said it was alittle bit better. He said that I do not like to breath deeply and I was just thinking to myself, I just had a treatment I am very jittery and feel very weak, of course I cannot hold a deep breath for very long, I can't even stand. But he instructed me not to go to wokr, but said that I am fine for the wedding this weekend.. so I still get to go to PA for Lydia's wedding, which is exciting! He also gave me a coupon for 2 dollars off of Mucinex D, I thought hey that's cool how much is this stuff.. 15 bucks for 18 tablets. I was shocked!!! So it better work, and well. Anywho, I am going to take a nap now then take a Mucinex because the pharmisist informed that after taking one I will probably be alittle wired. So we will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment