Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sickly.. again!

Okay now, at the beginning of last month I got sick.. it wasn't like this, but it still kept me in bed for several days and I almost missed the 4th because of it. Anywho, now it started about a week ago, I woke up with a horrible cough and soar throat at like 2 in the morning (it was actually the morning I left for camp). I fell back asleep and when I woke up I was fine. No throat problem no cough, and I had assumed that I just swallowed sometihng in my sleep, I know gross, but they say that the average person swallows (I think it is) 10 spiders in their life; anywho, so I didn't think anything of it. Then Sunday I woke up and my throat was bothering me again (no cough though) so since Sunday I have been drinking lots of tea with honey to help sooth my throat and it has not helped so far. Tonight though while at work it got worse, and by the time I left I could hardly speak. We have a new manager from another store, and guess who she does not like? Me, that's who. our RGM okayed it for me to leave at 9 instead of 10 and when she left the new manager said that I was not allowed to because she would not have enough people, which of course she did, but oh well, I didn't lose anything... except my voice!
I have to work early tomorrow morning. I go in at 10 then have church (at Bible Baptist in Campbell, my churches Wednesday service has been switched to Thursday, and I work so will not be able to attend, so Renee and I are going to go to Bible Baptist tomorrow). So since I need to be up early and since it is alittle past 11 I am going to go now. Tired, soar throat, cough and all! Please pray that it goes away though. However, I know it is all in His will. I recently prayed and told the Lord I would not fear any physical illness or sickness and that I would take whatever He gave me.. and I have gotten some physical needs ever since. I am trusting that it is the Lord seeing if I will hold true to by promise.. and I will. So please pray for me, and that His will will be done... not my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment