Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting excited.


Claire, Susana and Adelyn

Anna, playing with my phone.



myself, Adelyn, and Anna



Adelyn was having a blast playing underneath the little table in the nursery. But, atleast she was having fun!








Adelyn again!

So, today is Friday... Monday is camp. I am very very excited. I am also kind of nervous though, the last camp I went to was I do believe the year I was going into 10th grade, and that was a different camp. So I am not sure what to expect or what will go on. I am sure it will be fine, and my excitment out weighs my nervousness by a lot!!!
But Tuesday, or maybe it was Wednesday, I went out and bought a very cheap digital camera. I wanted to have something to take pictures with, but nothing too expensive, since given my history, I tend to drop and break cameras... oops! But so I bough a cheap one, just good enough to take pictures. =] But I made some use of it and took pictures Wednesday night while Susana and I were in nursery. The kiddos loved it.
Yesterday was, well work, again. It was okay, it was only a 6 hour shift but I felt like it lasted forever. We started off slow, which always makes the time go by very slow; but at the same time it is nice to be slow before you get a big rush. Which a rush, we did get. it turned out okay though, it wasn't the worse, but some girl did come in and ordered 20 cheesy double beef burritos.. YIKES!!!!! That is not fun in the least. I'd rather make 20 tacos (hard or soft) than 20 burritos. But I guess it did go okay, so all is well.
Right now, I am washing clothes, getting as much together for camp that I can pack right now, and then back to work I go. I have an 8 hour shift today, so I am not looking forward to it. But depending on who i am working with it will go okay.
So I guess I should go get ready now. Camp packing is going to have to be put on hold until tomorrow. =]
And with this I depart... The word "no" should hardly be in our vocabulary. When asked to do something, if it is at all within our power then we should always be willing and say yes. So many people are focused on themselves now a days that they are willing to step on anyone and everyone else. We are suppose to be selfless and not selfish though. We are suppose to put others first and think about others before we think about ourselves. Now, that does not mean to put yourself down, or to not take care of yourself; but always be willing and ready to help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment