Friday, July 3, 2009

Possibly no fireworks tonight! =[

Well I did not get to sleep 'til very late. I tried, and tried to sleep but it just did not happen. When I finally did get to sleep, I woke up probably 3 or 4 times, and am still rather tired. My stomach is still bothering me and so I called the Davis's and told them that I will not be able to go to fireworks tonight.... I AM SO SAD!!!!! =[ But, my family is probably going to go, maybe; and if I am feeling up to it by then, then I might go with them. I still have not seen fireworks yet, and tomorrow is the 4th. If I do miss them tonight this will be the first time in a long time that I have not seen fireworks before the 4th.
I have a LONG day ahead of my tomorrow too. Luckily we will be at my Aunt Donna's though which (besides my own house) is the second best place to be, because if I don't feel well then I can just lay down there. The 4th is usually an all day event for us. I love it when the whole family gets together though, so I am looking forward to it. And I am really looking forward to the watermelon. I walked out of my room last night after my mom came back from the store with some medicine for me, and what did I see? Two, not one, but TWO large watermelons. It is taking me everything I have not to cut into them now. lol. But you can be sure that when my mom cuts it up for the fruit salad, that I'll be getting me a bowl of just watermelon (even if my I am not feeling very well). YUM! I love watermelon!
I do hope though that by tomorrow night I am feeling much better!!!!! Tomorrow night is Youngstown fireworks... Youngstown's are always really good and I cannot wait to see them. Even if I feel the same way I do right now, then I will probably still go to Y-Towns; however if I am any worse, I probably won't. We will see though.
My new phone will be arriving tonight. I am anxiously waiting for the UPS man. He normally does not get here until about 4-7ish though.
I think I have already run out of things to talk about, so I think I am going to try to go to sleep. I kind of wish my allergies were acting up right now, then I'd just take some allergy meds and let that knock me out. Actually, I think I'll just read my Bible again. That will probably be a better use of my time! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment