Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am so blonde!

I realized this morning that the rash that I thought I was getting under my eyes, was probably just dry skin. So when the swelling went away but not that, I was not too concerned, because dry skin is very common for me.
But, I realized tonight as I was washing my face with the normal family soap that we have, that.... Wednesday before camp I bough soap for camp. However, I did not buy the normal family soap, I bought Dial because it was soo much cheaper. With the hussle and bussle of everyone constantly asking me if I was using a new makeup or new hair product, I never even considered, nor remembered that I switched soaps. (I am referring to my allergies this past week). I just know that I figured whatever was causing me to blow up like a balloon was something that was on my face, or near my face when I sleeped, so I washed my face real good, and a lot. Then tonight it hit me that that cheap soap that I bought was probably what I was allergic to and what was causing me to swell up like a balloon. I was so mad at myself. Why didn't I catch that sooner? I am just happy that I did catch it now, and hopefully don't have to worry about it anymore.
Anyway, I am off to sleep now. I am still going to take some Benadryl though, I am pretty usre that it will get the last out of me, and if worse comes to worse it will work as a sleeping pill!! hehe haha.. I can use that. So, I am praying that tomorrow I wake up with absolutely no swelling. We will see!
And with this I depart... it is very important to remain possitve, and always willing to encourage others. Someone (actually 2 someones) greatly encouraged me the other day, more that they will ever know. And they do not know that they did either. But, I know they did, and I am eternally grateful for it. I know I have said it a million times, but I really do have the greatest friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment