Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sickly.... so I'll post!

Well I woke up this morning, not feeling very well at all. I am okay though, just a little stomach thing, but I have left my room very little. Even when the neighbor girls were over, I only stayed outside with them for like 10 minutes... which I am always out there longer. But as I said, I will be fine. I am listening to the Patterson sisters. Tyler and Zachary let me borrow a CD of theirs and I ripped it to my computer, but they just sound amazing. I have never met them in person, but through a website that Hyles now has for current, old, and prospective students, I've been able to talk with two of them. One of the I do believe 5 girls is on tour. The other four are not in college yet. I exchange emails with Natalie though very often, she is so sweet and it is so wierd that I have never met her, it feels as though I have.
Well the past two days were good. Tuesday was my first day of 6 off. I spent more time than normal with Arielle and Kristen (from next door) playing ball and what not. Then my cousin Samantha came over twice. My sister is a brides maid in her wedding and my mom is doing a lot of the planning of the wedding. So Tina and Samantha worked on invitations while I watched the girls. I then helped her with registering for her wedding online at Wal Mart. That idea failed. The website does not have all the stuff that the store does, and the most of the stuff on the site was not sold in actual stores. So we have up on that idea, and instead of she registered at Target. The shower is on August 2nd. That is going to be a pretty busy weekend for me!!!!! On Friday Jenn is coming up from Faith, then I am going to go back with her, spend the night at Faith, then Jenn, Felicia and myself are going to drive to Lydia's wedding together. Then Jenn and I are going to come back here for Sunday.. she will get to see my bus route here!!!! I CANT WAIT! Then we are going to go to my cousin's bridal shower! LONG weekend to say the least. But I am looking forward to it. =]
Yesterday the phone that my sister and I ordered online came. We ordered it online because with the eligibl upgrade she had and the wed discount it was free. Well, we both absolutely love it, so last night we went back online and ordered me the same one (only mine is pink) and is also free! Gotta love that price. Even free overnight shipping, which is crazy. Mine should be here tomorrow, since we ordered it at like 10:30 last night, I seriously doubt it will be here today. I have spend most of my day in bed though. I am finally feeling better, but have very little energy. I really hope I feel better by tomorrow because there are fireworks tomorrow and I HAVE to see them. I have not seen any fireworks yet, which is so saddening. =[ So prayfully I will be better tomorrow. I guess we will see.
I don't have much else to say. I wasn't expecting to post today at all, but now that I get naseous everytime I get up, I have to find something to occupy my time. But I think I will go now.
And with this I depart... "God will not bring you to, what He cannot bring you through!"

No comments:

Post a Comment