Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lennie, Bennie and Kennie =]

This weekend was very busy. I went out buscalling with Mrs. Mayville and Shawn (who got her license by the way =]) We had a good time, and even got to spend some time with Miss Toni, very sweet, and funny lady (you had to be there)! I then left with Jenn to spend the night at Faith and then go to Lydia and Alan's wedding!!!!! I got to see Felicia again, and she is so sweet. SHe got a bag with some goodys a spray some gum a card and an aprin (because I love to bake.. always was baking last year). Oh, but I forgot to say that Pastor Joel called and asked me to go as a councelor for teen camp... it's official, I am for sure going! I can't wait!!! But, back to Faith. Heather also came into town and stayed the night, so it was like a little Faith family reunion. Heather Felicia and I had a really good talk, actually several really good talks, and it is really neat to see how much all of us have grown this summer, I really enjoyed spending time with them and seeing them again. Jenn was at work, and I was sleeping by the time she got back, but it was nice seeing her as well.
Then the moment that brough us all together.. the wedding! The Pitczer's took myself, Jenn, Heather and Felicia out to breakfast then to the wedding. We were really excited, adn had so much fun. We arrived about half an hour to 45 minutes sooner than was sheculed.... of course we didn't speed, not Mr. Pitczer, never... okay, maybe a litle. But we got to see the Kerlin's, also the Posey's went, the Williams and Miss Valerie and Bro. Matt (Bro. Matt was in the wedding). We took lots of pictures, and Lydia cried a lot. lol. Of course. She is so cute, and Alan sang to her during the ceremony so it was really really really sweet! I do not have a very good camera so Heather Ashley and Jenn let me steal their pics and put them on my comp... I guess not stealling if I had permision, thanks abunches though guys!!! You all are great. Then after the wedding, was the receptin of course, then Ashley and Jenn came and spent the night at my house...
We decided to go see Andrew first to wish him happy birthday and what not. So we went to Burger King were he works first to see if he was there, as we were leaving guess who pulled in?? Andrew.. haha. He was shocked.. I don't think he knew that they were in town, lol. So we stayed at Burger King for like half an hour and just talked. We then went to Taco Bell, we took some funny pictures and even came up with our new nicknames... Lennie, Kennie and Bennie.. don't ask. Good times though!
Now to this morning. we had 21 one the bus.. which is good, not the highest bus though. But it was fun. Sunday school I had the largest class yet... okay okay, so I also had Mrs. Nielsen's class with me and so her girls were added to mine, but it was still the largest class yet. Then to my absolute excitement, Alayna was there. Mrs. Royalty brought her and I was just sooooo HAPPY to see both the baby and Mrs. Royalty. I cannot wait to start babysitting little Alayna. Which, she is deffintaley little but soooooo CUTE!!!!
Now, for a nap. I am tired. =]
I did have a rather big challenge put before me yesterday and I was rather quickly discouraged, Yes Bethy, I am admitting it this time (this is the first time this summer though) but I was, and still am rather discouraged by some things. I guess all I can say is the Lord giveth He taketh away... or He speaks to us and tells that we need to step away. I am sure you are all confused now, but please pray for me and a special prayer request that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment