Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Morning with no Mayville's!... =[ (But it went well)

This morning went well. Bro. Toni Arnoto drove our bus and it was alittle rough because there were some stops that we took alittler bit longer way than normal but we got back to the church just in time. We had 12 riders and 4 workers on the bus, not the best we've done!!

For Sunday School I decided to have a review this week. Next Sunday is my last Sunday before I leave for school! =[ I need to remember to tell Miss Holland that!!!! But the review went well, I had 8 girls in my class. I was so excited!!!!! They remembered a lot and even knew some things from lessons they weren't there for. Abby Royalty is the only one who has been there every single Sunday this summer; we had one visitor though and she answered almost every question right as well. We also had the largest amount in offering that we have had all summer.. which most weeks was nothing... I do not know exactly how much there was this week but I know that it was the most so far!!

After we got back from bus I waited for the Davis' to return because Mrs. Davis was taking home. It was not much of a wait but I did clean one of the Sunday School rooms because it was left pretty trashed. By the time I was done with that though the Davis' were back from bus, so it worked out perfecetly!

I am looking forward to tonight, for no specific reason just that I am always looking forward to Sunday night!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment