Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update, then Pictures =]

Okay, I just returned from work and am going to add pictures and videos of camp, but must say first that.. I was kind of bummed about going back to work, however my RGM presented me with my 5 year pin and 5 year reward.. which they stopped doing but started again, and even though it is past my 5 year I still got my reward. Now, the reward is that you get the pin, obviousy, plus they send you this little catalog that has stuff you can pick from for free. It had a lot of nice stuff, and I decided on a silver ring with a pink gem in it. Very pretty, very simple (which I loved... the other rings were too showy) and very elegant! So I was sooo happy and thrilled, adn had a absolutely great night!! And, I was working with everyone who I would have wanted to. I have realized that guys are less drama than girls, and although I always enjoyed girls more than guys, I am now getting more and more guy friends, and with that said, I worked with... Gerald, Jason, John, Shawn, Mannie and Raphael (Nekeo and I were the only females) but it was lots of fun, and lots of laughs, so I was happy (plus since I've been there for 5 years everyone know me and where I stand so I no longer have to deal with stuff that I do not want to hear about.. so that is a major plus)
Anywho, for the reason that you are probably reading this... I will now post some pictures and videos. There is a lot though, so I will probably not comment on most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment