Friday, August 21, 2009

Update!

I have much to say but am just so tired and what not that I just do not feel like saying it all. But Revival services were great, they were a tremendous blessing to all who attended and everyone is talking about next years Revival already!

Work has been the same, tiring, but good. There hasn't been any problems, and everything is running smoothly, which means something bad is bound to happen. =]

My allergies are well the same. Not much improvement from camp. They still swell up every once inawhile, but not as bad as that last Thursday at camp.. that was the worst ever! I now have an allergy department in my store, okay that was an exaggeration but I have never had this problem with allergies before, I have Clariton, Benadryl and Visine A. They were real bad today as far as watering burning and itchy go.

The Mayvilles are not here this weekend, in fact, Shawn is heading back to school after a wedding that she is attending this weekend! I miss her already! We worked out a plan were I would go to Fairhaven the first semester adn she would come to Faith the second, we decided too late though, so it didn't work. lol. But so, Bro. Bob will not be driving the bus Sunday and Mrs will not be there to keep everythin in order! =[ We do not know who is going to be driving, I guess I will find out Sunday morning. But pray all goes well there!! PLEASE!!

That is all for now. It's been an emotional couple days so that is all I will elaborate on!!!
Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment