Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Moments!

Okay you know how those random out of nowhere funny moments are already hilarious in and of themselves, well whenyou add a very tired me and coffee to the mix, it is even more funny! (I did have funnier but changed it knowing that Mrs. Nielsen would not be too happy with me if I hadn't... I am constantly remembering what Mrs. Nielsen tought in class, if that's not a good teacher then what is?) Anywho, so I am still tired drinking coffee and while in the kitchen getting my toaster strudel because my mom sister and I are about to go out shopping for school, my mom goes out of nowher "Steve Sr. (that's my daddy) I think you need to fix the toilet downstairs, it keeps flushing by itself" I LOST IT!!!!! I am still laughing about it and it was like 5 minutes ago. My sister replied that it was prob by brother (his room is in the basement) but my mom assured us that it was about 3 times in a half an hour (and the chances of my brother being up before being woken up, is highly unlikely)! So there you have it, I had to tell you all this!!

2 comments:

  1. Clara--The girls had your blog up and I noticed that you spelled taught wrong! Better change it before Mrs. Neilson sees it! :) Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I just read this. Thanks guys! =]

    ReplyDelete